Lazenby Square | Shared Ownership, 1, 2 & 3 bedroom apartments in Bermondsey, SE1
The Tannery at Lazenby Square has the final collection of 1 bedroom Shared Ownership apartments in Bermondsey, SE1 | Register your interest to book your viewing
- Live in Zone 2, minutes from London Bridge and Bermondsey stations.
- With Insta-friendly cafes, bars and pop-up restaurants on your doorstep, catch up with friends with ease.
- Built to a high specification, all homes offer the best in contemporary living with;
• concierge service • a private balcony • gym access • communal gardens and much more.
The nearby riverside boasts views of London’s iconic landmarks; Tate Modern, Southwark Cathedral and The Globe Theatre just to name a few. Bermondsey Spa Gardens and Tanner Park offer a green oasis in a central location.
PHASE ONE - THE CROSSE
95% Reserved - Last available 2-bed home
PHASE TWO - THE TANNERY
Now Viewing - Final 1 bed homes available
Wheelchair adaptable homes available.
**Select images are the property of London Square
When you move-in at Lazenby Square benefit from:
- £1,000 shopping voucher
- £1,500 cashback
- 10 Personal Training sessions
Terms and Conditions apply.
Reserve our Property of the Month at Lazenby Square and receive £2,500 Cashback for your new home*
Apartment 3, The Crosse - Floor 1
High Specification, 2 Bedroom Apartment with Private Balcony
Cost of home - £202,500 (25% share)
Deposit - £10,125
Estimated Monthly Service Charge - £345
Minimum household income - £74,276
For more information, register your interest or contact our sales team by calling 020 7021 4842Register Interest
CRAFTED IN BERMONDSEY, DESIGNED FOR LIVING
Register your interest in a private new development with 1, 2 and 3 bedroom Shared Ownership apartments on a historic site, offering an unparalleled opportunity to live in this thriving and dynamic quarter.REGISTER INTEREST
Bermondsey is modern, urban living alongside genuine London character…
Just south of the river and a few minutes walk from London Bridge lies Bermondsey, one of London’s most engaging quarters. A unique mix of old London, green spaces and modern comfort.
The residents here are typically creative, independent and vibrant, while over the years the railway arches have evolved into insta-friendly cafes, galleries, bars and restaurants. City workers can enjoy being able to walk or cycle to work with Canary Wharf just two stops away on the Jubilee line.
This hipster haunt is one of London’s leading foodie destinations. Saturdays are when the arches and the spaces around them come alive. Food companies open their doors and street food stalls are set up; Maltby Street Market, known for its artisanal coffee, Taiwanese waffles, and homemade pesto, is also only minutes away.
The area's main artery, Bermondsey Street borders with Tanner Street park, whilst Lazenby Square is itself opposite Bermondsey Spa Gardens. The nearby riverside walks boast views of London’s iconic landmarks, Tate Modern, Southwark Cathedral, the Globe Theatre and the Oxo Tower. A hub of culture and creativity, the area is also home to the White Cube Gallery and the Fashion and Textile Museum, as well as countless other galleries and art spaces whilst just off Bermondsey Street is Kino, a independent arthouse cinema.
Buses, bikes, trains and the underground are all easily accessible in Bermondsey. Being so central means walking is a great option too.
One of the country's Best Places to live*. Already central to a thriving city but undergoing major regeneration and an exciting renaissance.
Two new Bakerloo underground stations (in development) add to the existing Jubilee Line connection at nearby Bermondsey station. London Bridge and the City are within walking distance, plus excellent cycling routes exist to the West End and beyond. Bermondsey is rapidly becoming an even stronger and more popular place to live and work.
*The Sunday Times Best Places list - 2015-2020
- Matt laminate kitchen units with soft close hinge in Lotus White
- Silestone worktops and full height splashback in Moka
- Recessed LED lighting to underside of wall units
- Single bowl undermounted stainless steel sink with single lever mixer tap
- Siemens stainless steel single oven
- Siemens stainless steel microwave
- Siemens black glass induction hob
- Siemens fully integrated fridge /freezer
- Siemens fully integrated dishwasher
- Siemens telescopic extractor Grohe boiling tap
- Feature wall and floor tiling in Iron
- Bespoke vanity unit with undermounted cube design sink with matt drawer and silestone countertop
- Bespoke mirror with demister pads above the sink and matt lacquered wall shelf
- Wall hung WC with rimless set and dual flush
- Renaissance bath with deck mounted hand shower, fixed shower head and frameless bath screen
- Feature full tiled recess within bath enclosure with glass shelving
- Chrome heated towel rail
- 24 hour concierge
- Residents-only gym access
- Car club
- Communal gardens
- Secure cycle store
Wheelchair friendly homes available. Please refer to floorplans and speak to the Sales Team for further details.
- Timber veneer entrance door and white architrave and skirting
- White flush internal doors and contemporary satin ironmongery
- Whole house ventilation system
- Underfloor heating throughout
- Havwoods timber flooring to the hallway, living areas and kitchen in Lucan Light Oak
Discover how previous renters John and Alan got their desired outdoor space at Lazenby Square, in Bermondsey, SE1READ JOHN & ALAN'S STORY
**Reserve within 7 days of viewing and exchange within 28 days to receive a £3,500 move in package, consisting of £1,000 shopping voucher, £1,500 cashback and 10 Personal Trainer sessions. Valid on Shared Ownership apartments 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 20, 21, 25 & 26. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offers. Only valid from 12th July 2022 until 31st August 2022. Additional T&Cs may apply. Speak to a sales advisor for more information. Additional eligibility and affordability criteria may apply. Further terms and conditions may apply. Please speak to the Sales team for more details.