Peabody is delighted to be a lead sponsor for this year's Autumn London Home Show for 2019 following the successful home show which took place earlier this Spring.
The London Home Show is one of the major events for first time buyers in London looking to get onto the property ladder in the capital. At the show, you’ll be able to speak to a wide selection of major providers of new properties including Peabody who can provide free expert advice on a range of affordable housing products including Shared Ownership and Help to Buy.
You can also see the latest developments currently on the market and take part in an “ask the experts” Q&A session.
London Home Show - Event Details
- When: Saturday 21st September, 11am – 5pm
- Where: Queen Elizabeth II Centre, Broad Sanctuary, Westminster, SW1P 3EE
Please note the August London Home Show is FREE to attend, but all attendees will need to register for tickets.
What you can find at the London Home Show
- The major providers of new properties for first time buyers, including Peabody.
- Information on a range of products designed to help first time buyers including Shared Ownership and Help to Buy.
- ‘Ask the Expert’ Q&A sessions.
- Expert Exhibitors: Conveyancing Solicitors and Mortgage Advisors.
Watch Peabody at the Spring London Home Show
Please note, there is no parking available at the venue and whilst children are welcome at the home show, they must be accompanied by an adult at all times. Attendance is Free, but you will need a ticket to enter.