Published 28 Dec 2020
Enjoy up to £5,000 When You Reserve a Home with Peabody this New Year
Looking for a home to call your own?
Here at Peabody, we understand that 2020 has been a difficult year - particularly for eager home hunters. It’s fair to say, we could all do with a well-deserved pick me up for the months to come.
With this in mind, Peabody is pleased to kick start 2021 by offering up to £5,000 worth of John Lewis vouchers to buyers who secure an apartment on the day of viewing at the following developments: The Pomeroy , Motion, Colindale Gardens, Williamson Heights and Valley House*.
How to create your own sanctuary
Not only is updating your furniture great for remaining ‘on-trend’, but ensuring that your bed and sofa is in good shape has a number of important health benefits.
- A good mattress and bed frame will fundamentally improve your health by supporting the body and keeping the spine in a neutral position. Indulge yourself in a sumptuous new bed frame and mattress to improve your sleep quality!
- Trading in your over-loved sofa for the latest model can be just as beneficial to your health. Much like a bed, an old sofa can have a profound effect on your body and overall comfort. Go bold, and swap your tired lounge-pad for something a little more luxurious and eye-catching.
There has never been a more important time to get the blood pumping and body moving; particularly for those with home-working lifestyles.
There are plenty of ways you can keep active from the comfort of your own home, and your John Lewis voucher could help you realise your fitness potential! Here are some items you can purchase:
- Rowing machine
- Exercise bike
- Cross trainer
- GPS watch/monitor and Fitbit
- Yoga mat
- Weights and dumbbells
Whilst we might not be able to put together a monumental banquet for the whole family this Christmas, ‘table-scaping’ is still up there as one of the biggest interior design trends for the home, and will no doubt continue for the foreseeable future.
John Lewis offers some of the very best table-scaping accessories out there. Use your voucher to dress your table to the nines with any of the below:
- Runners – Whether it’s crisp white, monochromatic, bright and bouncy or sequin heaven; adding a runner to your table is sure to create a conversation piece.
- A beautiful vase – Fill this with an elaborate bouquet of flowers to really draw the eye.
- Stylish crockery and silverware – These are essentials; whether it’s for every day use or for future dinner parties, high-quality crockery and silverware are MUSTS.
- Candles – Strategically place your candles of differing sizes around the table to create depth and add a twinkle to your table.
- Glassware – John Lewis holds an excellent selection of glassware to help bring a dash of class to your display.
Dress your balcony
Having a balcony or terrace is a real luxury; particularly during a time when having outdoor space is absolutely paramount for our mental wellbeing. There are plenty of ways your can dress your balcony; here are some tips and tricks for creating an outdoor sanctuary:
- Rattan tables and chairs
- Lounge chairs and cushions
- Water repellent beanbags and pouffes
- Lantern candle holders
- Waterproof fairy lights
Whatever you choose to spend your vouchers on, why not spoil yourself with this exclusive offer this New Year, available until January 23rd
Book a viewing to virtually have a guided tour of our stunning apartments at The Pomeroy, Motion, Colindale Gardens, Williamson Heights or Valley House to make sure you don't miss out on the chance to spend the John Lewis vouchers on exactly what you please - when you reserve a home with us.
*Terms and Conditions for incentive:
Up to £5,000 worth of incentives available until 23 January 2021 on selected plots only. Incentive redeemable upon completion up to the value of £5,000. Limited to one offer per household. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other incentive. Please talk to the Sales Team to find out other additional T&Cs that may apply. Eligibility and affordability criteria may apply. Prices are correct at time of broadcast.
Find a home with Peabody
Peabody are one of the largest housing associations in the UK with a selection of Shared Ownership homes available throughout London and the South East. Take a look at our property search to find the perfect home for you.FIND A HOME
Stonelea Gardens is a stylish new collection of modern homes, set in vibrant Leyton, East London. All apartments have private outdoor space, whilst the houses feature gardens, with some offering rooftop patios and larger properties benefitting from on-site parking.Find Out More
A new development with Royal Albert zone 3 DLR station one mile away, affording transit into Poplar for Canary Wharf in 11 minutes, and Bank in 26 minutes, it’s an ideal location for commuters.DISCOVER BECKTON