Blackwall Lane is a two-bedroom property located on the first floor of a four strorey apartment block built around 2014 with a private balcony overlooking communal garden.The lease remaining on the property is 122 years.
There are good transport links with Maze Hill, 0.5 miles away, served by National Rail linking to London Bridge Station in 16 minutes. Local buses serve the area and the night buses links to Central London.
Local amenities are located 0.2 miles away along Woolwich Road. For leisure and enjoyment, Shops, Bars and Restaurants are within 0,2 miles.
- Nearest Station: North Greenwich (Jubilee Line) and Maze Hill (Thameslink and Southeastern)
- Bus routes nearby: Bus routes: 129, 177, 180, 286, 433, N1 from Vanbrugh Hill and 422, 188 from Blackwall lane.
The property located on the first floor comprises:
- Entrance: Hallway with large fitted storage cupboard and video entry phone system leading to…
- Living Room: Spacious living area, open plan to kitchen with door to balcony. Timber Flooring.
- Kitchen: White base and wall units with copper slate worktop and tile back splashb. Integrated AEG appliances; oven, induction hob, fridge freezer, dishwasher and washer/dryer. Timber Flooring.
- Bedroom 1: Double Bedroom. Beige woolmix carpet flooring.
- Bedroom 2: Double bedroom. Beige woolmix carpet flooring
- Bathroom: Cream suite comprising panelled bath with shower head, WC and hand washbasin with large mirror over. Full height tiling around the bath. White ceramic flooring.
- Outside: Parking Space, Large balcony with storage cupboard, Bike storage, Communal Garden.