Share Price (35%) - £145,250 Full Value Price - £415,000
Aldenham Court is beautiful two bedroom, second floor apartment in a three storey development, with and approximate size of 77 sq. m. built approximately three years ago. The remaining time on the lease is 122 years.
There are good transport links with Stanmore and Edgware Underground Stations within easy reach, served by the Jubilee, Northern Lines and West Midlands Trains. Local buses serve the area and the night buses provide links to Central London locations.
Local amenities are located 0.2 miles away along London Road. For leisure and enjoyment, Stanmore Country Park is within easy reach.
- Nearest Station: Stanmore and Edgware
- Bus Routes Nearby: 142 and 642
The property located on second floor comprises:
- Entrance: Hallway with floor to ceiling cupboards and video entry phone system leading to…
- Living Room (3.6m x 6.4m): Spacious lounge, with large windows, lots of natural light and access to balcony, leading to a modern open plan kitchen. Laminated wood flooring.
- Kitchen (2.4m x 2.0m): Wooden wall and base units, beech-wood look worktop and plinth. Integrated appliances include: hob, oven with extractor, fridge freezer and dishwasher. Laminated wood flooring.
- Bedroom 1 (3.5m x 3.5m): Master bedroom. Woolmix carpeted flooring.
- Bedroom 2 (3.0m x 4.7m): Double bedroom. Woolmix carpeted flooring.
- Bathroom with WC: White suite, comprising panelled bath with shower head, WC, hand washbasin and mirrored cabinet over. Chrome heated towel rail. Full height tiling around the bath. Tiled flooring.
- Outside: Private Balcony (6.2m x 1.4m), gated carpark, communal courtyard and cycle storage
The subject property is approximately 77 sq. m.
These particulars are of opinion only, are intended to give a fair description and do not form the basis of a contract. The descriptions and all other information are believed to be correct as at March 2019.