Alestan House is a one bedroom property located on the third floor in a three storey block built around 2014. The lease remaining on the property is 122 years.
There are excellent transport links with Latimer Road station on your doorstep, served by Circle and Hammersmith & City Lines linking to King’s Cross St Pancras and Victoria Station within 25 minutes. Local buses serve the area including night buses linking to Central London.
Alestan House is located, a stone’s throw from the Westfield Shopping Centre, and walking distance to shops and restaurants in Notting Hill and on Portobello market. Nearby are two gyms, and a number of parks including the popular Holland Park.
- Nearest Station: Latimer Road London Underground station, 0.1 miles
- Bus routes nearby: Bus routes 7, 207, 260, 283, 607, 72 95, N7
The property located on the third floor comprises:
- Entrance: Hallway with a large storage cupboard and entry phone system leading to…
- Living Room: Spacious lounge, open plan to kitchen with door to balcony. Engineered wood flooring.
- Kitchen: Gloss white base and wall units with black worktop and plinth splashback. Integrated oven, hob, fridge freezer, dishwasher and washer/dryer. Engineered wood flooring
- Bedroom: Double Bedroom, Beige Carpet Flooring
- Bathroom: Grey suite comprising panelled bath with shower head, WC and hand washbasin with shelving and large mirror over. Full height tiling, around the bath. Tilled Flooring
- Outside: Balcony and Communal Garden
SAT NAV: W10 6TT