Share Price (60%) - £147,000 Full Value Price - £245,000
Alexander Terrace is a stunning, one bedroom, terrace house with parking in Greenwich. The property is located in a two-storey apartment block. The approximate size of the property is 48 sq. m. and the time remaining on the lease is 74 years (please note a lease extension maybe required).
There are good transport links with Abbey Wood Train Station 0.7 miles away with direct links London Bridge Railway Station in less than 30 minutes.
A great selection of amenities are located along Mc Leod Road. A range of shops, cafes and restaurants are located within close proximity of the property.
- Nearest Railway Station: Abbey Wood and Woolwich DLR
The property comprises:
- Entrance: Hallway with two large storage cupboards and private entrance leading to...
- Living Room (3.3m x 4.6m): Spacious lounge with lots of natural light and access to rear terrace. Engineered wooden flooring.
- Kitchen (1.8m x 2.3m): Beige woodunits with white worktop and tiled back splash. Integrated appliances. Engineered wooden flooring.
- Bedroom (3.40m x 3.3m): Double bedroom. Woolmix carpeted flooring.
- Bathroom: Grey suite comprising panelled bath with shower head, WC and hand wash basin with mirror above, white fully tiled walls and chrome heated towel rail. Ceramic tiled flooring.
- Outside: Rear terrace (3.6m x 1.9m), located parking area, communal courtyard and secure cycle storage.
Total Floor Area approx. 48 square metres.
This assumption is made based on a household income with no loans or credit card balances. If you have a lower household income than shown, then higher deposit savings will be required.
These particulars are of opinion only, are intended to give a fair description and do not form the basis of a contract. The descriptions and all other information are believed to be correct as of July 2019.
What happens after I register my interest?
After registering your interest for a Peabody home, you will receive an email confirmation from us. The email will confirm what you need to do next to secure a property viewing which includes completing a financial assessment with a mortgage advisor and completing the Shared Ownership Application Form.
If you don’t receive this email within an hour of your registration, please check your spam or junk folders and set your spam filter to allow incoming emails from Peabody. If you still haven’t received the email after checking here, please contact email@example.com and our team will be able to help you.