Two-Bed, Second Floor Apartment with Balcony and Parking now available in Hackney
Alva Court is a two-bed property with balconylocated onsecond floor in a five storey block built around 2006. The lease remaining on the property is 113 years.
There are good transport links with Clapton Overground Station; 0.5 miles away, served by Overground linking to Central London. Local buses serve the area and the night buses provide links to Central London.
A great selection of amenities are located within1 minute walk. A range of shops, fine bars and restaurants are located onLower Clapton Roadwithin close proximity of the property.Clapton is awash with many parks and shops.
- Nearest Station: Clapton Overground (0.5) miles
- Bus routes nearby: Bus routes 38, 48, 55, 106, 242, 253, 254, 425, 488, N38, N55, N253
The property located on the second floor comprises:
- Entrance: Hallway with astorage cupboardand entry phone system leading to...
- Living Room: Spacious lounge open plan to kitchen with door to balcony. Wooden Flooring
- Kitchen:Yellow base and wall units with multi-colouredworktop and tile back splash. Integrated, stainless steel appliances. Linoleum flooring
- Bedroom 1: Double Bedroom with built in wardrobe.Woodenflooring
- Bedroom 2: Double Bedroom with built in wardrobe.Wooden flooring
- Bathroom: White suite comprising panelled bath with shower head, WC and hand washbasin with shelving and mirror over.Linoleum flooring
- Outside: Balcony, Parking and Communal Garden
This assumption is made based on a household income with no loans or credit card balances. If you have a lower household income than shown, then higher deposit savings will be required.
These particulars are of opinion only, are intended to give a fair description and do not form the basis of a contract. The descriptions and all other information are believed to be correct as of June 2019.
What happens after I register my interest?
After registering your interest for a Peabody home, you will receive an email confirmation from us. The email will confirm what you need to do next to secure a property viewing which includes completing a financial assessment with a mortgage advisor and completing the Shared Ownership Application Form.
If you don’t receive this email within an hour of your registration, please check your spam or junk folders and set your spam filter to allow incoming emails from Peabody. If you still haven’t received the email after checking here, please contact email@example.com and our team will be able to help you.