Antony House is a one double bedroom apartment located on the third floor in a five storey block built around 2007.The approximate size of the property is 51 m2. and the lease remaining is 113 years.
This contemporary apartment offer a great standard living. This particular property boasts a south west facing aspect leading to a good sized private garden accessible from both the living room and bedroom.
Ideally situated next to Hackney Downs Overground Station and Hackney Central Overground Station along with bus routes providing easy access to the City & West End.
- Nearest Overground Station: Hackney Downs (0.1m), Hackney Central (0.2m)
The property located on the third floor comprises:
- Entrance: Hallway with a large storage cupboard and video entry phone system.
- Living Room/Kitchen (7.7m x 3.5m): Spacious living area, with lots of natural light, open plan to kitchen with door to balcony. Laminate woodenflooring.
- Kitchen: White base and wall units with pale grey worktop and tile back splash.Freestanding appliances. Laminate wooden flooring.
- Bedroom (3.1m x 4.2m): Double Bedroom with fitted wardrobe. Woolmix carpeted flooring.
- Bathroom: White suite comprising panelled bath with shower head, WC and hand washbasin with mirror over. Full height tiling around the bath and tiled flooring.
- Outside: Private balcony, cycle storageand large gated communal area.
Overall Property: 51 sq. m.
These particulars are of opinion only, are intended to give a fair description and do not form the basis of a contract. The descriptions and all other information are believed to be correct as at April 2019.