One bedroom, fourth floor apartment with parking, now available in Hackney.
The Antony House property is a double bedroom apartment located on the fourth floor in a six storey block built around 2007. The lease remaining on the property is 114 years.
This contemporary apartment offer a great standard living. This particular property boasts a south west facing aspect leading to a good sized balcony accessible from both the living room and bedroom.
Ideally situated next to Hackney Downs Overground Station and Hackney Central Overground Station along with bus routes providing easy access to the City & West End.
Nearest Overground Station: Hackney Downs (0.15m) and Hackney Central (0.18m)
The property located on the 4th floor comprises:
- Entrance: Hallway with storage cupboard and video entry phone system.
- Living Room: Spacious lounge open plan to kitchen with door to balcony. Laminated flooring.
- Kitchen: White base and wall units with Grey worktop and tiled splashback. Integrated oven and hob. Space for fridge freezer, Laminated flooring.
- Bedroom: Fitted Wardrobe. Grey carpet.
- Bathroom: White suite comprising panelled bath with shower head, WC and hand washbasin with mirror over. Full height tiling around the bath and vinyl flooring.
Outside: Private balcony