Axminster Road is a one-bedroom flat, located on the first floor in a four storey block built around 2011. The lease remaining on the property is 117 years.
There are good transport links with Holloway Roadand Finsbury Park Underground Stations both within 10 minutes walk, served by the Tube Line linking to King’s Crossin 7minutes. Local buses serve the area and the night buses links to Central London.
Local amenities are located 0.2 miles away. For leisure and enjoyment, Bars, Restaurants and Local Parks, such as Manor Gardens and Whittington Park are within 0.5 miles.
- Nearest Station: Holloway Road and Finsbury Park Station
- Bus routes nearby: 29, 253, 259, 91, 4 & 254
The property located on the first floor comprises:
- Entrance: Hallway with one large storage cupboards and entry phone system leading to…
- Living Room: Spacious lounge open plan to kitchen. Wooden flooring.
- Kitchen: White base and wall units with dark grey and tile back splash. Integrated cooker, oven and fridge-freezer,Wooden flooring
- Bedroom: Double Bedroom. Wooden flooring.
- Bathroom: White suite comprising panelled bath with overhead shower area, WC and hand washbasin with shelving and mirror over. Ceramic tile flooring.
- Outside: Communal Bike shed
This assumption is made based on a household income with no loans or credit card balances. If you have a lower household income than shown, then higher deposit savings will be required.
These particulars are of opinion only, are intended to give a fair description and do not form the basis of a contract. The descriptions and all other information are believed to be correct as of June 2019.
What happens after I register my interest?
After registering your interest for a Peabody home, you will receive an email confirmation from us. The email will confirm what you need to do next to secure a property viewing which includes completing a financial assessment with a mortgage advisor and completing the Shared Ownership Application Form.
If you don’t receive this email within an hour of your registration, please check your spam or junk folders and set your spam filter to allow incoming emails from Peabody. If you still haven’t received the email after checking here, please contact email@example.com and our team will be able to help you.