Bailey Mews is a one bedroom property located on the top floor of a three/four storey modern style building made up of seven residential units of various designs built in 2003. The lease remaining on the property is 84 years.
There are good transport links with Brixton 0.5 miles away, served by Victoria Line linking to King’s Cross in 20 minutes. Local buses serve the area and the night buses links to Central London.
Local amenities are located 0.3 miles away along Coldharbour Lane. For leisure and enjoyment, Park, Shops, Bars and Restaurants are within 0.3 miles.
- Nearest Station: Brixton – Victoria Line
- Bus routes nearby: Bus routes: 2, 3, 37, 196, 415, 432, 690, N2, N3, from Morval Road.
The property located on the third floor comprises:
- Entrance: Hallway with large storage cupboard and phone system leading to…
- Living Room: Spacious lounge with door to balcony. Carpet.
- Kitchen: Light Brown base and wall units with light brown worktop and tiled splashback. Integrated oven, hob. Linoleum flooring.
- Bedroom: Fitted Wardrobe. Carpet
- Bathroom: White suite comprising panelled bath with shower head, WC and hand washbasin a very large mirror over. Full height tiling around the bath. Llinoleum flooring
- Outside: Balcony, allocated parking space and courtyard.
SAT NAV: SW2 1LR