Share Price (50%) - £287,500 Full Value Price - £575,000
Balmes House is a two-bedroom property, purpose built flat on the sixth floor of a thirteen storey building with lift access and an approximate size of 76 m2. The lease remaining on the property is 111 years.
There are good transport links with Essex Station 0.6 miles away, served by National Railway linking to Whitechapel in 7 minutes. A short bus ride away is Angel Station and Old Street Station both serving the Northern Line. Local buses serve the area and the night buses link through Shoreditch into the City.
Local amenities are located just outside the development along Southgate Road. For leisure and enjoyment, there are various bars, cafes and restaurants along Kingsland Towpath.
- Nearest Station: Essex Road Station - Great Northern - 0.6 miles
- Bus routes nearby: 21, 76, 38, 56, 73, 271, 141,341, 476, N38, N73, 812
The property located on the sixth floor comprises:
- Entrance: Hallway with two large cupboards and video entry system leading to:
- Living Room/Kitchen (9.2m x 4.5m): Spacious lounge with floor to ceiling windows and lots of natural light, leading to a modern open plan kitchen. Wood flooring.
- Kitchen: Grey, modern wall units with charcoal worktop and tiled back splash. Integrated stainless-steel oven, hob, extractor hood and fridge/freezer Laminate wood flooring.
- Bedroom (6.1m x 2.9m): Double bedroom. Wood flooring.
- Bedroom (3.7m x 2.9m): Double bedroom. Wood flooring.
- Bathroom (2.2m x 1.7m): White bathroom suite with chrome shower head, WC and hand washbasin with large window over. Full height white tiling around bath. Ceramic tiled flooring
- Outside: Cycle storage & communal courtyard.
These particulars are of opinion only, are intended to give a fair description and do not form the basis of a contract. The descriptions and all other information are believed to be correct as at February 2019.