Barry Blandford Way
Situated in an award-winning development, Grenfell Court is a spacious studio located on the ground floor in a 12 storey block and has an approximate size of 44 m2. The lease remaining on the property is 111 years.
There are good transport links with Devons Road DLR 0.1miles away, only a 7-minute journey to Canary Wharf. And Bromley-By-Bow, 0.5 miles away, linking to Central London.
Local amenities are located 0.1 miles away along Violet Road. For leisure and enjoyment, Bars and Restaurants are within 0.2 miles.
- Nearest Stations: Devons Road DLR Station, 0.1miles, Bromley-By-Bow, 0.5 miles
- Bus Routes Nearby: 108 from Cranwell Close and 323 from Devons Road
The property located on the ground floor comprises:
- Entrance: Hallway with walk-in cupboard and video entry system leading to:
- Living Room (3.7m x 3.4m): Spacious lounge with floor to ceiling windows, lots of natural light and door to wooden decking, leading to a modern open plan kitchen. Laminate wooden flooring.
- Kitchen (3.7m x 2.4m): White gloss modern wall units with charcoal worktop and plinth back splash. Integrated stainless-steel oven, hob, extractor hood and fridge/freezer Laminate wooden flooring.
- Bedroom (3.5m x 2.6): Double bedroom with fiited wardrobe. Woolmix carpeted flooring.
- Bathroom: White bathroom suite with chrome shower head, WC and hand washbasin with large mirror over. Full height white tiling around bath. Ceramic tiled flooring
- Outside: wooden decking, parking space, cycle storage & communal courtyard.
Overall property: 44 m2
Decking: 3.3 m2
This assumption is made based on a household income with no loans or credit card balances. If you have a lower household income than shown, then higher deposit savings will be required.
These particulars are of opinion only, are intended to give a fair description and do not form the basis of a contract. The descriptions and all other information are believed to be correct as of June 2019.
What happens after I register my interest?
After registering your interest for a Peabody home, you will receive an email confirmation from us. The email will confirm what you need to do next to secure a property viewing which includes completing a financial assessment with a mortgage advisor and completing the Shared Ownership Application Form.
If you don’t receive this email within an hour of your registration, please check your spam or junk folders and set your spam filter to allow incoming emails from Peabody. If you still haven’t received the email after checking here, please contact Peabody.email@example.com and our team will be able to help you.