The Bayliss House property is a spacious two double bedroom purpose build, third floor apartment, with an approximate size of 76 square metres (818 square feet) in a block built around 2016. The property is a disabled adaptable flat. The lease remaining on the property is 122 years.
There are good transport links with Upton Park Underground Station, 0.5 miles away, served by the District and Hammersmith & City Lines, with fast links to various parts of the City. Local buses serve the area with quick access to Canning Town and Stratford.
Local amenities, as well as various restaurants, are located within extremely close proximity. For leisure and enjoyment, parks and gardens are very close by, as well has the high streets of Newham, all within walking distance.
- Nearest Station: West Ham 1.5miles / Stratford 2.0miles
- Nearest Tube Station: Upton Park 0.5miles / Plaistow 0.7miles / Canning Town 1.8miles
- Bus Routes: 5/115/147/330/N15 (to and from Canning Town) 262/473/104 (to and from Stratford)
The property located on the third floor comprises:
- Entrance: Hallway with three large cupboards, wide doors and hallway making the property wheelchair adaptable video entry system leading to:
- Living Room (6.8m x 4.4m): Spacious lounge with door to balcony and with lots of natural light, leading to a modern open plan kitchen. Laminate wood flooring.
- Kitchen (6.8m x 4.4m): White wall units with charcoal worktop and stainless steel back splash. Integrated fridge-freezer, washing machine and dishwasher. Laminate wood flooring.
- Bedroom (4.1m x 4.0m): Double bedroom with balcony access and fitted blinds. Cream carpeted flooring.
- Bedroom: Double bedroom with fitted blinds. Cream carpeted flooring.
- Bathroom: White bathroom suite comprising panelled bath with chrome shower head, WC and hand washbasin with mirror and light over. Heated towel rail and shaver socket. Full height white tiling around bath. Grey tiled flooring.
- Outside: Private balcony, allocated parking space. Communal garden and bedrooms with views across London. Cycle storage
These particulars are of opinion only, are intended to give a fair description and do not form the basis of a contract. The descriptions and all other information are believed to be correct as at February 2019.