The Beaufort Court property is a one bedroom, third floor apartment in a five storeys apartment block of similar flats, with a balcony, constructed in 2003. This property benefits from its own allocated underground parking sapce and balcony. The time remaining on the lease is 109 years.
The property is in prime location of Fulham; one minute walk from Kensington and Chelsea. There are good transport links with West Brompton Station within three minutes walk. Earls Court Station is five minutes away. There is a bus stop opposite the development, which provides links to Central London and Oxford Street.
Closest shops and restaurantsare few minutes walk with all new shops and restaurants at West Brompton crossing, North End road market and Fulham Broadway
- Nearest Tube station: West Brompton Station, Earls Court Station
- Bus routes nearby: 430, 74
The property located on the third floor comprises:
- Entrance: Hallway with a storage cupboard in the hallway, a boiler cupboard and entry phone system leading to…
- Living Room: Generous living area with lots of natural light and door to balcony. Carpeted flooring.
- Kitchen: Pine coloured wall units with grey worktop and a tile back splash. Space for appliances. Linoleum flooring.
- Bedroom: Double Bedroom. Carpeted flooring.
- Bathroom: White suite comprising panelled bath with shower over, WC, hand washbasin with shelving and large mirror over. Full height tiling around the bath. Heated towel rail. Grey linoleum flooring.
- Outside: Private balcony, Underground Parking and Communal play area.
This assumption is made based on a household income with no loans or credit card balances. If you have a lower household income than shown, then higher deposit savings will be required.
These particulars are of opinion only, are intended to give a fair description and do not form the basis of a contract. The descriptions and all other information are believed to be correct as of June 2019.
What happens after I register my interest?
After registering your interest for a Peabody home, you will receive an email confirmation from us. The email will confirm what you need to do next to secure a property viewing which includes completing a financial assessment with a mortgage advisor and completing the Shared Ownership Application Form.
If you don’t receive this email within an hour of your registration, please check your spam or junk folders and set your spam filter to allow incoming emails from Peabody. If you still haven’t received the email after checking here, please contact email@example.com and our team will be able to help you.