To book a viewing, call Mrs Vaida Mugenyte on 07838122152
The Beaufort Court property is a one bedroom, first floor apartment in a six storeys apartment block of similar flats, with a balcony, constructed in 2003. This property benefits from its own allocated parking sapce, balcony and also chain free. The time remaining on the lease is 110 years.
The property is in prime location of Fulham; 1 minute walk from Kensington and Chelsea. There are good transport links with West Brompton Station within three minutes walk. Earls Court Station is five minutes away. There is a bus stop opposite the development, which provides links to Central London and Oxford Street.
Closest shops and restaurants are few minutes walk with all new shops and restaurants at West Brompton crossing, North end road market and Fulham Broadway.
- Nearest Tube station: West Brompton Station, Earls Court Station
- Bus routes nearby: 430, 74
The property located on the first floor comprises:
- Entrance: Hallway with cabinets, boiler room, corridor room and entry phone system leading to…
- Living Room: Generous living area with lots of natural light and door to balcony. White laminate flooring.
- Kitchen: Light grey wall units with grey worktop and a tile back splash. Integrated stainless steel appliances. White laminate flooring.
- Bedroom: Double Bedroom. Laminate flooring.
- Bathroom: White suite comprising panelled bath with shower over, WC, hand washbasin with shelving and large mirror over. Full height tiling around the bath. Heated towel rail. Decorative micro concrete flooring
- Outside: Private balcony and Communal play area.