Biggs Square is a stunning, one bedroom, eighth floor apartment with bike storage and communal gardens. The property is located in a nine storey apartment block. The time remaining on the lease is 117 years.
There are good transport links with Hackney Wick Railway station 0.3 miles away with direct links into Clapham Junction. As well as local bus connections at St Mary of Elton Church 0.2 miles away from Biggs Square.
A great selection of amenities are located at your doorstep. A range of shops, cafes and restaurants are located within close proximity of the property.
- Nearest Railway Station: Hackney Wick station (0.3 miles) Zone 2
- Bus routes nearby: Bus routes 26, 388 & N26 from St Mary of Elton Church bus stop.
The property on the eighth floor comprises:
- Entrance: Hallway with two large storage cupboards and video entry phone system leading to...
- Living Room: Spacious lounge, open plan to kitchen and dualaspect balcony with imressive view to Canary Wharf & City of London. Laminate flooring.
- Kitchen: White units with black worktop and tile backsplash. Integrated stainless-steel applinaces. Laminate flooring.
- Bedroom: Double bedroom. Fitted wardrobe. Beige woolmix carpeted flooring.
- Bathroom: White suite comprising panelled bath with shower head, WC and hand wash basin with mirror above, white fully tiled walls and chrome heated towel rail. Ceramic tiled flooring.
- Outside: Large wraparound private balcony - views of Canary Wharf & The City of London. Communal courtyard and locked bike shed.
SAT NAV: E9 5DT