Biggs Square is a stunning, two-bedroom, fifth floor apartment with a wraparound balcony, cycle storage and communal roof garden. The property is located in an eleven-storey apartment block. The approximate size of the property is 67 sq. metres and the time remaining on the lease is 115 years.
There are good transport links with Hackney Wick Railway station 0.3 miles away. The local buses serve the area and the night buses provide links to Shoreditch / Hackney and Central London locations. The apartments is just a 5 minutes walk from both Victoria and Olympic Parks and one stop away from Stratford /Jubilee line.
A great selection of amenities are located at your doorstep. A range of shops, cafes and restaurants are located within close proximity of the property.
- Nearest Railway Station: Hackney Wick station (0.3 miles) Zone 2
- Bus Routes Nearby: 26, 388 & N26 from St. Mary of Elton Church bus stop
The property on the fifth floor comprises:
- Entrance: Hallway with two large storage cupboards and video entry phone system leading to...
- Living Room (4.8m x 3.2m): Spacious lounge with lots of natural light, access to a wraparound balcony with nice view, leading to a modern open plan kitchen. Engineered wooden flooring.
- Kitchen (3.3m x 3.0m): White, high gloss units with black worktop and plinth. Integrated appliances; fridge-freezer. Freestanding washing machine. Engineered wooden flooring.
- Bedroom One (3.8m x 3.2m): Double bedroom with fitted wardrobe. Woolmix carpeted flooring.
- Bedroom Two (3.6m x 3.2m): Double bedroom. Woolmix carpeted flooring.
- Bathroom (2.2m x 1.7m): White suite comprising panelled bath with shower head, WC and hand wash basin with mirror above, white fully tiled walls and chrome heated towel rail. Ceramic tiled flooring.
- Outside: Private corner balcony, secure cycle storage, communal courtyard and roof garden
Overall property: 67m2
Wraparound balcony with a view: 10m2
This assumption is made based on a household income with no loans or credit card balances. If you have a lower household income than shown, then higher deposit savings will be required.
These particulars are of opinion only, are intended to give a fair description and do not form the basis of a contract. The descriptions and all other information are believed to be correct as of June 2019.
What happens after I register my interest?
After registering your interest for a Peabody home, you will receive an email confirmation from us. The email will confirm what you need to do next to secure a property viewing which includes completing a financial assessment with a mortgage advisor and completing the Shared Ownership Application Form.
If you don’t receive this email within an hour of your registration, please check your spam or junk folders and set your spam filter to allow incoming emails from Peabody. If you still haven’t received the email after checking here, please contact Peabody.email@example.com and our team will be able to help you.