Biggs Square is a stunning, one bedroom, first floor apartment with bike storage and communal gardens. The property is located in a ten-storey apartment block. The approximate size of the property is 47 sq. m. and the time remaining on the lease is115 years.
There are good transport links with Hackney Wick Railway station 0.3 miles away with direct links into Clapham Junction. As well as local bus connections at St Mary of Elton Church 0.2 miles away from Biggs Square.
A great selection of amenities are located at your doorstep. A range of shops, cafes and restaurants are located within close proximity of the property.
- Nearest Railway Station: Hackney Wick station (0.3 miles) Zone 2
- Bus Routes Nearby: 26, 388 & N26 from St. Mary of Elton Church bus stop.
The property on thefirst floor comprises:
- Entrance: Hallway with two large storage cupboards and video entry phone system leading to...
- Living Room (4.6m x 3.3m): Spacious lounge with lots of natural light leading to a modernopen plan to kitchen. Engineered wooden flooring.
- Kitchen (2.6m x 2.1m): White units with black worktop and tile backsplash. Integrated stainless-steel applinaces. Engineered wooden flooring.
- Bedroom (3.5m x 3.3m): Double bedroom with fitted wardrobe. Laminate wooden flooring.
- Bathroom (2.3m x 1.7m): White suite comprising panelled bath with shower head, WC and hand wash basin with mirror above, white fully tiled walls and chrome heated towel rail. Ceramic tiled flooring.
- Outside: Communal courtyard and secure cycle storage
Overall property: 47 sq. m.
These particulars are of opinion only, are intended to give a fair description and do not form the basis of a contract. The descriptions and all other information are believed to be correct as at April 2019.