Bloore House is a three-bed property located on the third in a four storey core forming part of a modern residential development in Clapham built around 2015. The lease remaining on the property is 122 years.
There are good transport links with Clapham North Underground; 0.1 miles away and Clapham High Street; 0.2 miles away, served by Tube Northern Line and National Rail linking to Central London.
Local amenities are located 0.2 miles away along Clapham High Street. For leisure and enjoyment, Shops, Bars and Restaurants are within 0.1 miles.
- Nearest Station: Clapham North Underground (0.1 miles) Clapham High Street (0.2 miles)
- Bus routes nearby: Bus routes 88, 322, 345, 50
The property located on the third floor comprises:
- Entrance: Hallway with storage cupboard and entry phone system leading to…
- Living Room: (4.81 X 3.85) Spacious lounge. Wooden Flooring.
- Kitchen: (5.29 X 4.10) with door to balcony. Beige base and wall units with dark brown worktop and tiled splashback. Integrated oven, hob, fridge freezer, dishwasher and washer/dryer. Wooden Flooring
- Bedroom 1: (2.99 X 3.82) Fitted Mirrored Wardrobe. Carpet.
- Bedroom 2: (3.00 X 3.82) Carpet
- Bedroom 3: (2.00 X 3.82) Carpet
- Bathroom: (2.20 X 2.00) White suite comprising panelled bath with shower head, WC and hand washbasin. Part grey tiling around the bath. Tiled
- Outside: Balcony
SAT Nav Postcode: SE1 6EE