Bowlby House – this property is a two-bed property located on the third floor built around 2008. The lease remaining on the property is 115 years.
There are good transport links with Brockley Station, 0.4 miles away, served by National Rail and Overground linking to London Bridge Station in 17 minutes. Local buses serve the area and the night buses provide links to Central London.
Local amenities are located 0.2 miles away along St. Norbert Road. For leisure and enjoyment, Park, Shops and Restaurants are within 0.2 miles.
- Nearest Station: Brockley Station (Overground & Southern).
- Bus routes nearby: 343, 484, N343 from Brockill Crescent Stop
The property located on the third floor comprises:
- Entrance: Hallway with storage cupboard / cloakroom and video entry phone system leading to…
- Living Room: Spacious lounge with door to balcony. Beige Carpet Flooring.
- Kitchen: Light brown base and wall units with grey worktop and tilled splashback. Integrated oven, hob, extractor fan. Freestanding fridge freezer, and washer/dryer). Linoleum Flooring
- Bedroom 1: Double Bedroom. Beige Carpet Flooring.
- Bedroom 2: Double Bedroom. Beige Carpet Flooring.
- Bathroom: White suite comprising panelled bath with shower head, WC and hand washbasin with shelving and large mirror over. Full height tiling, around the bath. Linoleum Flooring.
- Outside: Large Balcony, Communal Garden
SAT NAV: SE4 2BF