Bridgestone House is a two-bedroom property, located on the fourth floor in a six storey block. The lease remaining on the property is 114 years.
There are good transport links with Bermondsey Station within a 7 minutes walk, linking to Baker Street in 13 minutes. Local buses serve the area and the night buses links to Central London.
Local amenities are located 0.2 miles away along Grange Road. For leisure and enjoyment, Bars and Restaurants are within 0.3 miles. Bermondsey Spa Gardens and Soutwark Pak are within walking distance from the apartment.
- Nearest Station: Bermondsey Underground Station
- Bus routes nearby: 1, 381, N1, N381, P12
The property located on the fourth floor comprises:
- Entrance: Hallway with two large storage cupboards and entry phone system leading to…
- Living Room: Spacious lounge, with lots of natural light, open plan to kitchen with doors to balcony. Laminate wood flooring.
- Kitchen: Cream base and wall units with marble effect worktop and worktop plinth. Integrated cooker, hob and dishwasher and freestanding washing machine. Laminate wood flooring
- Bedroom 1: Double Bedroom with a fitted wardrobe. Woolmix Carpeted flooring.
- Bedroom 2: Double Bedroom. Woolmix Carpeted flooring.
- Bathroom: White suite comprising panelled bath with overhead shower area, WC and hand washbasin with shelving and mirror over. Tiled flooring.
- Outside: Large Balcony, Parking Space, Communal Bike Shed and Courtyard