Please contact the owner Mr. Franceli on 07428713814 in order to book a viewing.
The Britannia Walk property is a purpose built flat situated on the second floor of afive storey apartment block with lift access built around 2009. Conveniently located on the City fringe, the lease remaining on the property is 116 years.
There are great transport links with Old Street train and tube station 0.3 miles away, served by National Rail and the Northern Line, and linking to London Euston in just 7 minutes.
Shopping facilities are close by on City Road, less than 0.1 miles away. Nearby Old Street, Shoreditch and Angel all offer a wealth of bars, restaurants and clubs. For more leisure and enjoyment, Shoreditch Park is within 0.5 miles.
- Nearest Tube station: Old Street (Zone 1) served by the Northern Line.
- Nearest Station: Old Street - National Rail.
- Bus Routes: 21, 76, 141, 271 & 394 from Mintern Street.
The property located on the second floor comprises:
- Entrance: Hallway with utility cupboard and video entry phone system leading toz/li>
- Living Room: Spacious lounge with down lights and double glazed windows leading to modern open plan kitchen. White oak laminate flooring.
- Kitchen:Cream base and wall units with grey worktop andplinth splashback. Integrated stainless steel oven, hob and extractor fan.White oaklaminate flooring.
- Bedroom: Double Bedroom. Spacious fitted wardrobe with mirrored doors. Wooltwist carpeted flooring.
- Bathroom: White suite comprising panelled bath with shower over, WC and hand washbasin with large mirror over. Full height tiling. Heated towel rail. Tiled flooring.
- Outside: Communal Garden