Brooklands Court is a bright and spacious one-bedroom property located on the second floor in a three storeys apartment block, with a fourth set-back with a flat roof, built around 2006. The lease remaining on the property is 87 years.
There are good transport links with Wandsworth Road Train Staion, 0.1 mile away. Clapham Junction is a short bus ride away, as is Vauxhall Station with National Rail and Victoria Line connections. Clapham Common Station (Northern Line) is a 10 – 15 minute walk away. Local buses serve the area and the night buses provide links to Central London.
Local amenities are located 0.2 miles away along Wandworth Road. For leisure and enjoyment, Clapham Common and Battersea Park are within 0.3 miles.
- Nearest Station: Wandsworth Road Train Station, Overground & Southeastern – 0.1 miles away.
- Bus routes nearby: 77, 87, 452, N87, M.
The property located on the second floor, with an internal floor area of approximately 550 sq. ft. comprises:
- Entrance: Hallway with a large storage cupboard and video entry phone system leading to…
- Living Room: (4.35m x 3.96m): Spacious lounge open plan to kitchen with door to balcony. Carpet flooring
- Kitchen: (2.52m x 3.96m): Light Brown base and wall units with grey worktop and tiled splashback. Integrated cooker. Space for fridge freezer and washer/dryer. Linoleum flooring.
- Bedroom: (3.43m x 3.05m): Double Bedroom with built-in wardrobe. Carpet Flooring.
- Bathroom: (1.98m x 2.06m): White suite comprising panelled bath with shower head, WC and hand washbasin large mirror over. Part tiled. Tiled Flooring.
- Outside: (6.17m x 1.68m): South Facing Balcony. Permit Parking on St. Rule Street.
SAT NAV: SW8 3LX