Share Price (55%) - £291,500 Full Value Price - £530,000
Caledonian Road property is a two-bed, sixth floor apartment with balcony and an En-suite and an approximate size of 75m2 in an eight storey apartment block of similar flats, constructed in 2016. The time remaining on the lease is 123 years.
There are good transport links with Greenwich Station less than three minutes away.
A great selection of amenities are located within a 5 minute walk. A range of shops, fine bars and restaurants are located within close proximity of the property. For leisure, Greenwich Park is in walking distance.
- Nearest Station: Greenwich Station
The property located on the sixth floor comprises:
- Entrance: Hallway with large storage cupboards and entry phone system leading to…
- Living Room/Kitchen (3.4m x 8.1m): Generous living area with lots of natural light, with floor to ceiling windows and door to balcony, leading to a modern open plan kitchen. Engineered oak flooring.
- Kitchen: Open plan kitchen with white wall units with grey worktop and a stainless-steel back splash. Integrated stainless steel oven, hob, dishwasher and fridge/freezer. Engineered oak flooring.
- Bedroom 1 (3.1m x 5.0m): Double bedroom with En-suite. Carpeted flooring.
- En-Suite Shower room and WC
- Bedroom 2 (2.8m x 3.2m): Double bedroom. Carpeted flooring.
- Bathroom (2.9m x 2.1m): White suite comprising panelled bath with shower over, WC, hand washbasin with shelving and large mirror over. Heated towel rail. Tiled flooring.
- Outside: Private balcony (6.1m x 1.8m) and Cycle storage
GIA: 75 sq.m / 811sq. ft.
These particulars are of opinion only, are intended to give a fair description and do not form the basis of a contract. The descriptions and all other information are believed to be correct as at March 2019.