Catalina House is a stunning, one bedroom, first floor apartment with a large, private balcony and communal rooftop garden overlooking the city. The property is located in an eight-storey apartment block. The approximate size of the property is 52 sq. m. and the time remaining on the lease is 122 years.
There are good transport links with Aldgate East Station just a three minute walk away. Local and night buses provide links to Central London locations.
A great selection of amenities are located along Mile End Road. A range of shops, cafes and restaurants are located within close proximity of the property, as are Spitalfields Market, Bricklane and St. Katherine's Docks.
- Nearest Underground Station: Aldgate East - Zone 1
- Bus Routes Nearby: 67, 254, 115, 15, 42, 78 and 100
The property comprises:
- Entrance: Hallway with two large storage cupboards and phone entry system leading to;
- Living Room / Kitchen (7.6m x 3.6m): Spacious lounge with lots of natural light, floor-to-ceiling windows and door to balcony leading to a modern open plan kitchen. Laminated wooden flooring.
- Kitchen: Glossy white wall units with grey worktop and plinth. Integrated appliances; fridge-freezer, dishwasher and oven. Laminated wooden flooring.
- Bedroom (4.5m x 4.8m): Double bedroom with large window and fitted wardrobe. Woolmix carpeted flooring.
- Bathroom: White suite comprising panelled bath with shower head, WC and hand wash basin with mirror above, white partially tiled walls and chrome heated towel rail. Ceramic tiled flooring.
- Outside: Private balcony (2.7m x 2.1m), communal rooftop garden and secure cycle storage.
Total floor area approx. 52 m2
This assumption is made based on a household income with no loans or credit card balances. If you have a lower household income than shown, then higher deposit savings will be required.
These particulars are of opinion only, are intended to give a fair description and do not form the basis of a contract. The descriptions and all other information are believed to be correct as of June 2019.
What happens after I register my interest?
After registering your interest for a Peabody home, you will receive an email confirmation from us. The email will confirm what you need to do next to secure a property viewing which includes completing a financial assessment with a mortgage advisor and completing the Shared Ownership Application Form.
If you don’t receive this email within an hour of your registration, please check your spam or junk folders and set your spam filter to allow incoming emails from Peabody. If you still haven’t received the email after checking here, please contact Peabody.firstname.lastname@example.org and our team will be able to help you.