Chancery Building is a beautiful one bedroom apartment located on the seventh floor in a 12 storey block built around 2015. The approximate of the flat is 50 sq. m. and the lease remaining on the property is 121 years.
There are good transport links with Vauxhall and Battersea Park Station, served by London Overground & Southern Rail linking to Victoria Train Station in 4 minutes.
Local amenities are located 0.1 miles away along Nine Elms Lane and Battersea Park is within easy reach.
- Nearest Station: Vauxhall Battersea Park Station
- Bus routes nearby: 344, 156 and 436
The property located on the seventh floor comprises:
- Entrance: Hallway with storage cupboard and video entry phone system leading to
- Living Room (4.3 m x 3.2 m): Spacious lounge with lots of light, access to balcony and leading to a modern, open plan kitchen. Laminate wooden flooring.
- Kitchen (2.9 m x 1.9 m): Glossy white base and wall units with grey worktop and plinth back splash. Integrated appliances; dishwasher. Laminate wooden flooring.
- Bedroom (3.7m x 3.3 m): Double bedroom with built-in wardrobe. Woolmix carpeted flooring.
- Bathroom (2.1 m x 2.0m): White suite comprising panelled bath with shower head, WC and hand washbasin with large heated mirror over. Full height tiling around the bath. Linoleum flooring.
- Outside: Private balcony, cycle storage and communal garden
The subject property is approximately 50 sq. m. / Balcony: 4.5 sq. m.
These particulars are of opinion only, are intended to give a fair description and do not form the basis of a contract. The descriptions and all other information are believed to be correct as at March 2019.
This property is applicable only to those applicants who live and/or work in the London Borough of Wandsworth.