Share Price (30%) - £124,500 Full Value Price - £415,000
Call Mark Ricketts on Telephone 07904 354 482 to book a viewing appointment.
Chantry Court - This property is a two bedroom flat with balcony and allocated parking space, located on the top floor of a five storey block. The lease remaining on the property is 144 years.
There are good transport links with Stanmore Underground Station 0.8 miles away, served by the Jubilee Line, and linking to London Bridge Station in 40 minutes.
A good selection of amenities are located in both Stanmore and Edgware, with a range of restaurants and cafes along Stonegrove. For leisure and enjoyment, Stanmore Country Park is a ten-minute walk away. Edgwarebury Park is within easy reach.
- Nearest Station: Stanmore and Edgware Underground Station
- Bus routes nearby: 107
The property located on the fifth floor comprises:
- Entrance: Hallway with storage cupboards and phone entry system, leading to...
- Living Room (5.0 x 3.1): Spacious lounge with lots of natural light and door to balcony. Carpeted flooring
- Kitchen (4.7 x 1.9): Brown base and wall units with brown worktop and tile splashback. Freestanding appliances. Linoleum flooring.
- Bedroom (4.8 x 2.7): Double Bedroom. Carpeted flooring.
- Bedroom (4.7 x 2.6): Double Bedroom. Carpeted flooring.
- Bathroom (2.1 x 1.9): White suite comprising panelled bath with shower head, WC and hand washbasin with mirrored wall cabinet and heated towel rail. Part tiled. Ceramic Tiled Flooring.
- Outside: Private Balcony. Allocated parking space.
These particulars are of opinion only, are intended to give a fair description and do not form the basis of a contract. The descriptions and all other information are believed to be correct as at December 2018.