Located in a modern development (built in 2013) sited conveniently for Bethnal Green Tube (Central line) and Overground (Liverpool Street line), and Whitechapel (District, Hammersmith and City, Overground and Elizabeth (Crossrail) lines in 2019) stations is this stunning three-bedroom apartment.
The property which is situated on the first floor (of a six-floor building) comprises of spacious open-plan living area with quality integrated kitchen leading onto winter garden offering a wealth of natural light, two doubles and one single, tiled bathroom and further benefits from under floor heating, ample storage, communal gardens and access to a lift and close proximity to local amenities – Tesco, Sainsbury’s and Asda are all in walking distance from the apartment as are V&A Museum of Childhood, York Hall, Weavers Fields, Colombia Road, Brick Lane and Victoria Park - and transport links offering easy access into the City, Canary Wharf, Stratford, and the West End.
- Nearest Station: Bethnal Green Underground Station - Bethnal Green Rail Station (Zone 2)
- Bus routes nearby: 106, 253 & N253 from Three Colts Lane stop.
The property located on the first floor comprises:
- Entrance: Hallway with three large cupboards and entry phone system leading to…
- Living Room: Spacious lounge with lots of natural light and astro wall lights. Door to winter garden with grey astroturf light. Hardwood timber flooring.
- Kitchen: Alno white high gloss cabinets with led over and under cabinets. Stone worktop and upstand. Stainless steel splashback behind hob. Integrated Bosch appliances; electric oven-hob, fridge/freezer, washer-dryer and dishwasher. Downlights. Hardwood timber flooring.
- Bedroom 1: Double Bedroom with built-in wardrobe. Medium pile carpeted flooring.
- Bedroom 2: Double Bedroom. Medium pile carpeted flooring
- Bedroom 3: Single Bedroom. Medium pile carpeted flooring
- Bathroom: White suite, comprising a Roca steel bath with concealed thermostatic mixer, WC and Roca semi-recessed basin with demisting mirror and mirrored cabinet over. Full height tiles to walls and floor.
- Outside: Winter garden and communal courtyard.
What happens after I register my interest?
After registering your interest for a Peabody home, you will receive an email confirmation from us. The email will confirm what you need to do next to secure a property viewing which includes completing a financial assessment with a mortgage advisor and completing the Shared Ownership Application Form.
If you don’t receive this email within an hour of your registration, please check your spam or junk folders and set your spam filter to allow incoming emails from Peabody. If you still haven’t received the email after checking here, please contact email@example.com and our team will be able to help you.