Two bedroom, first floor apartment now available in Bexley.
The property is two bedroom, first floor flat within a purpose built and gated modern residential development in Sidcup, Kent that falls under the London Borough of Bexley. The lease remaining on the property is 119 years.
Located in an established residential area, the property is in close proximity to many local shops along Sidcup High Street. As well as Better Gym only 0.1 miles away. Set moments from Sidcup Station, served by National Rail and excellent bus connections close by to Covill House into the City of London.
Nearest Tube Station: Sidcup Station served by National Rail
Bus routes nearby: Bus routes 51 & 223 from Sidcup High St Police Station.
The property located on the first floor comprises:
- Entrance: Hallway with a large storage cupboard and entry phone system leading to…
- Living Room: Spacious lounge open plan to kitchen with door to private balcony. Cream carpet.
- Kitchen: Wood effect base and wall units with dark grey worktop and white tiled splashback.
- Integrated hob, oven and a freestanding refrigerator, washing machine and dishwasher. Lino flooring.
- Bedroom 1: Double bedroom with built in wardrobe, large window and Juliette balcony. Cream carpet.
- Bedroom 2: Double bedroom with large window. Cream carpet.
- Bathroom: White suite comprising panelled bath with shower head, WC and hand washbasin, full width mirror over and heated chrome towel rail. Full height, part-tiled around bath and washbasin. Lino flooring.
- Outside Space: Balcony
SAT Nav Postcode: DA14 4FF