Dunlop Close is a two bedroom house, with a private garden, communal bay parking and bike storage, loctaed in Thurrock. The lease remaining on the property is 112 years.
There are good transport links with Tilbury Town Railway Station 0.2 miles away, served by Southend Rail, with direct links to London Bridge in under an hour.
A great selection of amenities including a range of shops, cafes and restaurants are located are located nearby, including Koala Park playing fields (0.3 miles).
- Nearest Station: Tilbury Town Railway Station (0.2 miles).
- Bus routes nearby: Bus routes 27, 66, 66A & 21 from Calcutta road (0.1 miles).
The two-bedroom house with key fob entry gates, located in Thurrock comprises:
- Entrance: Hallway with understairs cloakroom leading to...
- Living Room: (16.8ft x 11.78ft) Large living room with french patio doors and double glazing throughout. Oak -look laminate flooring.
- Kitchen: (9.74ft x 7.32ft) Beech wood units with granite effect worktop and tiled splashback. Space for oven. Beige linoleum flooring.
- Bedroom 1: (12.34ft x 9.78ft) Double Bedroom. Beige carpet.
- Bedroom 2: (11.78ft x 9.78ft) Double Bedroom. Beige carpet.
- Bathroom: (6.23ft x 6.5ft) White suite comprising panelled bath with shower over, WC and hand washbasin. Part tiled. Black slate lino flooring.
- Downstairs WC: (6.17ft x 3.48ft) Beige linoleum flooring.
- Outside space: Private garden including shed, communal car park and bike storage.
SAT NAV: RM18 7BQ