Call Mr. Eliot Webster on 07561 421335 or email at: email@example.com to book your viewing appointment!
The Dunster Way property is a one bed, second floor, self-contained apartment in a two-storey block of similar flats, houses and maisonettes, constructed in 2002. The time remaining on the lease is 986 years.
The property is part of the BedZed complex, the first large-scale eco-community in the UK.
There are good transport links with Hackbridge station less than 0.2 miles away, served by the National Railway linking to Victoria Station in 26 minutes. Local buses serve the area and the night buses links to Central London.
A great selection of amenities is located 0.2 miles away on London Road for a range of interior shops, fine bars and restaurants. For leisure, Beddington Park is within 0.8 miles.
- Nearest Tube Station: Morden
- Nearest Station: Hackbridge (Thameslink and Southern)
- Bus routes nearby: S1, 80, 151 and 127
The property located on the second floor comprises:
- Entrance: Own front door opens into hallway with built in storage cupboard, leading to washing machine contained within wardrobe.
- Living Room: Spacious lounge, open plan to kitchen with fitted bookcase, doors to sun space. Lots of natural light. Laminate flooring
- Kitchen: Wooden wall units with wooden worktop and tiled splashback. Integrated oven, hob and fridge/freezer. Linoleum flooring.
- Bedroom: Double Bedroom. Laminate flooring.
- Bathroom:White suite comprising tiled shower, hand washbasin and large mirror over. Heated towel rail. Linoleum flooring
- Outside: Private garden, decking with raised beds. Spacious area for table and chairs.
Overall Property: 46 sqm.These particulars are of opinion only, are intended to give a fair description and do not form the basis of a contract. The descriptions and all other information are believed to be correct as at December 2018.