The Earlswood Court property is a first floor, two-bedroom apartment with en-suite, situated in a four storey modern development built around 2015. The approximate size of the property is 64 sq. m. and the time remaining on the lease is 122 years.
There are good transport links with Stanmore Station 0.6 miles away and Edgware Station 0.8 miles away. Local buses serve the area and the night buses provide links to Central London locations.
Within a 1.5 mile range you will find exquisite restaurants and bars filled with life and ambience. Three main supermarkets are with 0.8miles from the property.
- Nearest Station: Stanmore Station 0.6 miles away and Edgware Station 0.8 miles
- Bus Routes Nearby: 142 and 642
The property located on the first floor comprises:
- Entrance: Hallway with built-in airing cupboard and video entry phone system leading to
- Living Room (5.87m x 4.57m): Spacious lounge with lots of natural light with a patio door to balcony, leading to a modern, open plan kitchen. Solid wood flooring.
- Kitchen (4.0m x 2.7m): High-gloss, grey wall units with grey worktop and plinth. Integrated stainless steel oven, hob, cooker hood, washing machine and fridge-freezer and dishwasher. Solid wood flooring.
- Bedroom One (2.74m x 3.89m): Double bedroom. Woolmix carpeted flooring. Ensuite: (2.29m x 1.52m)
- Bedroom Two (2.90m x 4.27m): Double bedroom. Woolmix carpeted flooring.
- Bathroom(2.36m x 1.98m): Light grey suite comprising panelled bath with shower head, WC, hand washbasin with large mirror over and heated towel rail. Full height tiling around the bath. Tiled flooring.
- Outside: Private Balcony: (2.97m x 1.14m), gated car park, cycle storage and communal garden
The subject property is approximately 64 sq. m.
These particulars are of opinion only, are intended to give a fair description and do not form the basis of a contract. The descriptions and all other information are believed to be correct as at April 2019.