Share Price (35%) - £166,250 Full Value Price - £475,000
The Effra Parade property is a two bedroom, third floor apartment, with an approximate size of 63 sq. m situated in a block of flats built in 2006. It benefits from off parking area and communal courtyard. The lease remaining on the property is 112 years.
There are good transport links with Brixton underground station (Victoria Line) 0.5 miles away, also served by National Rail at Brixton serving Victoria mainline station. Herne Hill National Rail is 0.5 miles linking to Victoria and King's Cross via Blackfriars.
Local amenities are located 0.1 miles away along Effra Parade, and for leisure and enjoyment, Brockwell Park and Lido is within 0.2 miles. Brixton and Herne Hill restaurants and numerous pubs and coffee shops are all within 5-10 minute walk.
- Nearest Station: Brixton Station (Zone 2) served by the National Rail and Victoria Line.
- Bus routes nearby: 3, 37, 196, 322, 2, 432 and N3 from Dalberg Road, Dulwich Road, Railton Road and Effra Road.
The property located on the third floor comprises:
- Entrance: Hallway with large cupboards and entry phone system leading to:
- Living Room (6.9m x 4.1m): Spacious lounge with floor to ceiling windows facing communal area and lots of natural light leading to a modern open plan kitchen. Cream carpeted flooring.
- Kitchen: Light brown wood base and wall units with grey worktop and white tiled splashback. Integrated oven, hob and extractor hood. With free standing fridge freezer and washing machine. Linoleum flooring.
- Bedroom 1 (4.9m x 2.7m): Double bedroom with fitted wardrobe. Cream carpeted flooring.
- Bedroom 2 (3.7m x 2.6m): Double bedroom. Cream carpeted flooring.
- Bathroom (2.0m x 1.9m): White bathroom suite comprising panelled bath with chrome shower head, WC and hand washbasin with mirror and light over. Heated towel rail and shaver socket. Full height white tiling around bath. Linoleum flooring.
- Outside: Parking space, Gated communal yard and cycle storage.
These particulars are of opinion only, are intended to give a fair description and do not form the basis of a contract. The descriptions and all other information are believed to be correct as at February 2019.