The Effra Parade property is a one bedroom, ground floor apartment, situated in a block of flats built in 2006. It benefits from off road parking and communal courtyard. The lease remaining on the property is 114 years.
There are good transport links with Brixton undergroundstation (Victoria Line) 0.5 miles away, also served by National Rail at Brixton serving Victoria mainline station. Herne Hill National Rail is 0.5 miles linking to Victoria and King's Cross via Blackfriars.
Local amenities are located 0.1 miles away along Effra Parade, and for leisure and enjoyment, Brockwell Park and Lido is within 0.2 miles. Brixton and Herne Hill restaurants and numerous pubs and coffee shops are all within 5-10 minute walk.
- Nearest Station: Brixton Station (Zone 2) served by the National Rail and Victoria Line.
- Bus routes nearby: Bus routes 3, 37, 196, 322, 2, 432 and N3 from Dalberg Road, Dulwich Road, Railton Road and Effra Road.
The property located on the ground floor comprises:
- Entrance: Hallway with video entry phone systeml eading to…
- Living Room: Spacious lounge with floor to ceiling windows facing communal area. Cream carpeting.
- Kitchen: Light brown wood base and wall units with dark brown laminate worktop and white tiled splashback. Integrated oven, hob and extractor hood. With free standing fridge freezer and washing machine. Laminate flooring.
- Bedroom: Double bedroom with fitted mirrored wardrobe. Cream carpet flooring.
- Bathroom: White bathroom suite comprising panelled bath with chrome shower head, WC and handwash basin with mirror and light over. Heated towel rail and shaver socket. Full height white tiling around bath. Laminate flooring.
- Outside: Communal Garden and Cycle storage.
SAT NAV: SW2 1PF