Felix Point is a stunning, two-bedroom ground floor apartment in the sought-after New Festival Quarter development. This spacious property has access to a private communal garden and roof-top terraces with views over London. The residents’ gymnasium and a 24/7 concierge also complement the property.
The two bedrooms are fully carpeted with one room fitted with a floor to ceiling mirrored wardrobe. The bathroom is light and tiled throughout. The living space is spacious with the kitchen on one side, all finished to a high standard. The terrace overlooks the communal gardens.
There are good transport links with Poplar and Westferry DLR stations (0.5 miles away) and Canary Wharf underground station less than a mile away. For quick access to Stratford Westfield Langdon Park DLR station is a 0.4 miles away. A great a range of shops, cafes, bars and restaurants can be found at Canary Wharf Shopping Centre and Westfield, both within easy reach from Felix Point. Also within close proximity to the property is the City Airport and the City of London.
The property is located in a six storey apartment block and has an approximate size of 65m² and 9 years remaining on the NHBC warranty. The time remaining on the lease is 116 years.
- Nearest Railway Station: Langdon Park DLR station, Canary Wharf underground station.
- Bus Routes Nearby: D6, 15, 115 and night buses N15 and N551. Nearest bus stop is 0.2 miles away
The property located on the ground floor comprises:
- Entrance/ hallway: Hallway with a video entry phone system. A free standing washer/ dryer is included in the hallway storage room. Additional storage is located before you enter the living space from the hallway.
- Living Room/Kitchen (3.7m x 7.5m): Spacious lounge, with floor to ceiling windows and lots of natural light, leading to a modern open plan kitchen. Oak laminate wood flooring throughout.
- Kitchen: Mocha wall units by Manhattan, with polished chrome handles. Dark marble effect worktop with plinth splashback plus pyramid down-lights under cabinets. Integrated appliances including oven and hob and white fridge freezer. Wooden The kitchen boasts plenty of storage.
- Bedroom One (3m x 4.1m): Double bedroom. Fitted, mirrored wardrobe. Wool twist carpet in Linnet.
- Bedroom Two (2.3m x 4.1m): Double bedroom. Wool twist carpet in Linnet.
- Bathroom with WC: White suite, comprising panelled bath with glass shower screen, WC with concealed cistern and hand washbasin, with mirrored cabinet over sink. Full height sand coloured tiling to walls and floor. Heated towel rail.
- Outside: Generous terrace (8m x 1.6m) overlooking large communal gardens. This outdoor space is west facing, capturing the setting sun.
- Communal areas: Access to communal garden with seating, roof-top terraces, residents’ gymnasium and 24/7 concierge service.
This assumption is made based on a household income with no loans or credit card balances. If you have a lower household income than shown, then higher deposit savings will be required.
These particulars are of opinion only, are intended to give a fair description and do not form the basis of a contract. The descriptions and all other information are believed to be correct as of June 2019.
What happens after I register my interest?
After registering your interest for a Peabody home, you will receive an email confirmation from us. The email will confirm what you need to do next to secure a property viewing which includes completing a financial assessment with a mortgage advisor and completing the Shared Ownership Application Form.
If you don’t receive this email within an hour of your registration, please check your spam or junk folders and set your spam filter to allow incoming emails from Peabody. If you still haven’t received the email after checking here, please contact Peabody.firstname.lastname@example.org and our team will be able to help you.