Share Price (40%) - £144,000 Full Value Price - £360,000
Ferdinand Court is a two-bedroom flat with balcony and with an approximate size of 51 m2, located on the ground floor in a seven storey block built around 2014. The lease remaining on the property is 122 years.
There are good transport links with Catford and Catford Bridge both within a 5-minute walk, served by the National Railway. Local buses serve the area and the night buses links to Central London.
Local amenities are located 0.1 miles away. For leisure and enjoyment, Bars, Restaurants and Local Parks. Ladywell Fileds is 0.1 miles away and Catford Broadway, 0.3 miles.
- Nearest Station: Catford & Catford Bridge - 0.2 milles
The property located on the ground floor comprises:
- Entrance: Hallway with two large cupboards and video entry system leading to:
- Living Room (4.9m x 3.6): Spacious lounge with floor to ceiling windows, leading to a modern open plan kitchen. Lots of natural light and door to balcony, which runs the entirely length of the flat. Laminate wood flooring.
- Kitchen (4.9m x 3.6m): White, modern wall units with charcoal worktop and tiled back splash. Integrated stainless-steel oven, hob, extractor hood and dish washer. Laminate wood flooring.
- Bedroom (2.5m x 3.6m): Double bedroom with access to balcony. Grey carpeted flooring.
- Bedroom (3.1m x 2.9m): Double bedroom. Grey carpeted flooring.
- Bathroom (2.3m x 1.9m): White bathroom suite with chrome shower head, WC and hand washbasin with large window over. Full height white tiling around bath. Grey stone flooring
- Outside: Two private balconies, cycle storage & communal courtyard.
Overall property: 51m2
These particulars are of opinion only, are intended to give a fair description and do not form the basis of a contract. The descriptions and all other information are believed to be correct as at February 2019.