Ferdinand Court is a one-bedroom flat with balcony and cycle storage, located on the second floor in a seven storey block built around 2014. The lease remaining on the property is 122 years.
There are good transport links with Catford and Catford Bridge both within 5 minutes walk, served by the National Railway. Local buses serve the area and the night buses links to Central London.
Local amenities are located 0.1 miles away. For leisure and enjoyment, Bars, Restaurants and Local Parks. Ladywell Fileds is 0.1 miles away and Catford Broadway, 0.3 miles.
- Nearest Station: Catford and Catford Bridge
The property located on the second floor comprises:
- Entrance: Hallway with one large storage cupboard with washing machine and entry phone system leading to…
- Living Room: Generous living area with lots of natural light and door to balcony. Laminate flooring.
- Kitchen: White base and wall units with dark grey and stainless steel back splash. Integrated electric cooker, fridge-freezer, dishwasher and microwave. Laminate flooring
- Bedroom: Double Bedroom. Woolmix carpeted flooring.
- Bathroom: White suite comprising panelled bath with overhead shower area, WC and hand washbasin with shelving and mirror over. Ceramic grey tile flooring.
- Outside: Private Balcony, Communal Bike shed