Fortius Apartments are set within one of East London’s historical conservation areas is this spacious two bedroom, two bathroom apartment which provides generous living accommodation throughout. The approximate size of the property is 76 sq. m. and the time remaining on the lease is 116 years.
Accessed via secure entrance this stunning property boasts a really well presented open plan living and kitchen area with ample space for dining and doors that open out to a south facing, full width terrace which overlooks the characterful and pretty tree lined Douro Street, one of the last cobbled streets in East London.
There are two double sized bedrooms and two smart bathrooms (one en-suite). There is the added bonus of access to a fabulous communal roof-terrace with views across the city of London and Canary Wharf.
Fortius Apartments is an established residential quarter of East London with easy access to Victoria Park, Westfield Shopping centre, and good transport links, including Hackney Wick (London Overground), Bow Road (District and Hammersmith & City) Bow Church (DLR) and Mile End (Central line).
- Nearest Station: Bow Road Station and Bow Church - Underground and DLR
- Bus routes nearby: 488, 276, 339, N8, 205, 25, 108, 425, N205
The property located on the first floor comprises:
- Entrance: Hallway with large storage cupboards and video entry phone system leading to…
- Living Room / Kitchen (3.9m x 7.3m): Spacious lounge with lot of natural light, modern open plan kitchen with patio doors to balcony. Laminate wooden flooring.
- Kitchen: White gloss base and wall units with wood effect worktop and plinth. Integrated stainless steel oven, hob and extractor. Laminate wooden flooring.
- Bedroom One (2.7m x 4.6m): Double bedroom. Woolmix carpeted flooring.
- Bedroom Two (7.6m x 3.2m): Master bedroom with En-suite. Woolmix carpeted flooring.
- Bathroom: White suite comprising panelled bath with shower head, WC and hand washbasin with shelving and mirror over. Full height tiling around the bath. Tile flooring.
- Outside: Large private balcony (9.2m x 3.3m). Secure cycle storage. Communal roof garden with view towards Canary Wharf and the City.
Overall property: 76 m2
This assumption is made based on a household income with no loans or credit card balances. If you have a lower household income than shown, then higher deposit savings will be required.
These particulars are of opinion only, are intended to give a fair description and do not form the basis of a contract. The descriptions and all other information are believed to be correct as of June 2019.
What happens after I register my interest?
After registering your interest for a Peabody home, you will receive an email confirmation from us. The email will confirm what you need to do next to secure a property viewing which includes completing a financial assessment with a mortgage advisor and completing the Shared Ownership Application Form.
If you don’t receive this email within an hour of your registration, please check your spam or junk folders and set your spam filter to allow incoming emails from Peabody. If you still haven’t received the email after checking here, please contact Peabody.email@example.com and our team will be able to help you.