Share Price (50%) - £162,500 Full Value Price - £325,000
Call Anna on 07780 157065 to book a viewing appointment today!
Fortius Apartment is a one-bedroom property with a large private balcony and communal roof garden, located on the first floor in a four-storey apartment block built around 2009. The lease remaining on the property is 116 years.
There are good transport links with Bow Road Station - Zone 2 - 0.6 miles away, served by London's Underground District and Hammersmith & City Lines. Local buses serve the area and the night buses provide links to Central London.
A good selection of amenities are located in Bow, with a range of restaurants, pubs and cafes along Tredegar Road and Roman Road. For leisure and enjoyment, Olympic and Victoria Parks are within easy reach.
- Nearest Station: Bow Road Station and Bow Church - Underground and DLR
- Bus routes nearby: 488, 276, 339, N8, 205, 25, 108, 425, N205
The property located on the first floor comprises:
- Entrance: Hallway with large storage cupboards and video entry phone system leading to…
- Living Room (3.55 x 3.50) : Spacious lounge open plan to kitchen with patio doors to balcony. Laminate wood flooring.
- Kitchen (2.93 x 3.24) : White gloss base and wall units with wood effect worktop plinth. Integrated stainless steel oven, hob and extractor. Laminate wood flooring.
- Bedroom (2.71 x 3.61) : Double Bedroom. Woolmix carpet flooring.
- Bathroom (2.07 x 1.99): White suite comprising panelled bath with shower head, WC and hand washbasin with shelving and mirror over. Full height tiling around the bath. Tile flooring.
- Outside: Large private balcony. Secure cycle storage. Communal roof garden with view towards Canary Wharf and the City.
These particulars are of opinion only, are intended to give a fair description and do not form the basis of a contract. The descriptions and all other information are believed to be correct as at December 2018.