Share Price (25%) - £81,250 Full Value Price - £325,000
The Forum House property is a self-contained flat with underfloor heating, situated on the fourth floor of a seven-storey apartment block with lift facility, built approximately 10 years ago, benefitting from a private balcony, communal garden and 24hr. concierge. The lease remaining on the property is 116 years.
A good selection of amenities is located just 0.1 miles away along Lakeside Way, with a variety of retailers. For leisure and enjoyment, the SSE Arena and Wembley Stadium, which host a wide range of events, are both within 0.4 miles.
- Nearest Tube station: Wembley Park (Zone 4) served by the Metropolitan and Jubilee lines.
- Nearest Station: Wembley Stadium - Chiltern Railways.
- Bus routes nearby: Bus routes 83, 92, 182, 223 & N83 from Lakeside Way
The property located on the fourth floor comprises:
- Entrance: Hallway with a large storage cupboard and video entry phone system leading to…
- Living Room: Spacious lounge with lots of natural light, open plan to kitchen with door to balcony. Laminate wood flooring.
- Kitchen: Beech wood wall units with dark grey worktop and plinth splashback. Integrated appliances, stainless steel oven/hob, fridge-freezer and freestanding washing machine. Laminate wood flooring.
- Bedroom : Double Bedroom with built-in wardrobe. Woolmix carpet flooring.
- Bathroom: White suite comprising panelled bath with shower head, WC and hand washbasin with built-in shelving and large mirror over. Full height tiling, around the bath. Tiled Flooring.
- Outside: Private balcony with wooden decking & communal garden.
These particulars are of opinion only, are intended to give a fair description and do not form the basis of a contract. The descriptions and all other information are believed to be correct as at January 2019.