The Forum House property is a self-contained flat situated on the fourth, of a seven-storey apartment block with lift facility built approximately 10 years ago benefitting from a private balcony, parking, communal garden and 24hr concierge. The lease remaining on the property is 115 years.
A good selection of amenities is located just 0.1 miles away along Lakeside Way, with a variety of retailers. For leisure and enjoyment, the SSE Arena and Wembley Stadium, which host a wide range of events, are both within 0.4 miles.
- Nearest Tube Station: Wembley Park (Zone 4) served by the Metropolitan & Jubilee lines.
- Nearest Station: Wembley Stadium - Chiltern Railways.
- Bus routes nearby: Bus routes 83, 92, 182, 223 & N83 from Lakeside Way
The property located on the fourth floor comprises:
- Entrance: Hallway with a large storage cupboard and video entry phone system leading to;
- Living Room: Spacious lounge open plan to kitchen with door to balcony. Solid wood flooring.
- Kitchen: Pinewood base and wall units with dark grey worktop and plinth splashback. Integrated appliances, stainless steel oven/hob, fridge and freezer. Solid wood flooring.
- Bedroom One: Double bedroom with fitted wardrobe. Beige carpeted flooring.
- Bedroom Two: Double bedroom with fitted wardrobe. Beige carpeted flooring.
- Bathroom: White suite comprising panelled bath with shower head, WC and hand washbasin with shelving and large mirror over. Full height tiling, around the bath. Tile flooring.
- Outside: Private balcony, parking & communal garden.
SAT NAV: HA9 0HL
This assumption is made based on a household income with no loans or credit card balances. If you have a lower household income than shown, then higher deposit savings will be required.
These particulars are of opinion only, are intended to give a fair description and do not form the basis of a contract. The descriptions and all other information are believed to be correct as of June 2019.
What happens after I register my interest?
After registering your interest for a Peabody home, you will receive an email confirmation from us. The email will confirm what you need to do next to secure a property viewing which includes completing a financial assessment with a mortgage advisor and completing the Shared Ownership Application Form.
If you don’t receive this email within an hour of your registration, please check your spam or junk folders and set your spam filter to allow incoming emails from Peabody. If you still haven’t received the email after checking here, please contact email@example.com and our team will be able to help you.