Share Price (30%) - £52,500 Full Value Price - £175,000
Gough Court is a one-bed property with an approximate size of 516.49 sq. ft / 48 sq. m. located on the third floor in a two storey apartment block, built around 2013. The lease remaining on the property is 120 years.
There are good transport links with Laindon, 1.1 miles away served by National Rail linking to London Fenchurch Street Station in 37 minutes Local buses serve the area and provide links to Central locations
Local amenities are located 0.5 miles away along W. Mayne- Manor Road. For leisure and enjoyment, Shops, Bars and Restaurants are within 0.3 miles.
- Nearest Station: Laindon Train Station – c2c – 1.1 miles
- Bus routes nearby: Bus routes 8 & 8A
The property located on the third floor comprises:
- Entrance: Hallway with three large storage cupboards and entry phone system leading to…
- Living Room (6.9m x 3.1m): Spacious lounge with double glazed windows and lots of natural lightleading to modern open plan kitchen. Laminate flooring.
- Kitchen: White base wall units with wooden effect worktop and tiled back splash. Integrated stainless-steel oven, hob, extractor fan, fridge freezer, dishwasher and washer/dryer. Laminate flooring.
- Bedroom(3.3m x 3.3m): Double Bedroom with built-in wardrobe. Woolmix carpeted flooring.
- Bathroom (2.1m x 1.9m): Beige suite comprising panelled bath with shower head, WC and hand washbasin with shelving and large mirror over. Full height tiling, around the bath. Tiled flooring.
- Outside: Allocated Parking and Play Area in the courtyard
Approximate size of property: 516.49 sq. ft / 48 sq. m.
These particulars are of opinion only, are intended to give a fair description and do not form the basis of a contract. The descriptions and all other information are believed to be correct as at February 2019.