Greenwich House is a stunning, one bedroom, first floor apartment with large balcony and parking in Lewisham. The property is located in a three-storey apartment block. The time remaining on the lease is 110 years.
There are good transport links with Hither Green Station 0.4 mile away with direct links London Bridge Railway Station in less than 20 minutes.
A great selection of amenities are located along Birdwood Avenue. A range of shops, cafes and restaurants are located within close proximity of the property.
- Nearest Railway Station: Hither Green Station 0.4 mile away
The property on the second floor comprises:
- Entrance: Hallway with two large storage cupboards and video entry phone system leading to...
- Living Room (5.1m x 3.6m): Spacious lounge with lots of natural light and access to balcony. Carpeted flooring.
- Kitchen (2.0m x 3.6m): Oak wood units with grey worktop and tiled back splash. Integrated stainless-steel applinaces. Laminate wooden flooring.
- Bedroom (4.0m x 3.2m): Double bedroom with large fitted wardrobe.Woolmix carpeted flooring.
- Bathroom: Beige suite comprising panelled bath with shower head, WC and hand wash basin with mirror above, white fully tiled walls and chrome heated towel rail. Ceramic tiled flooring.
- Outside: Large private balcony, allocated parking area with car park key, communal courtyard and secure cycle storage.
This assumption is made based on a household income with no loans or credit card balances. If you have a lower household income than shown, then higher deposit savings will be required.
These particulars are of opinion only, are intended to give a fair description and do not form the basis of a contract. The descriptions and all other information are believed to be correct as of June 2019.
What happens after I register my interest?
After registering your interest for a Peabody home, you will receive an email confirmation from us. The email will confirm what you need to do next to secure a property viewing which includes completing a financial assessment with a mortgage advisor and completing the Shared Ownership Application Form.
If you don’t receive this email within an hour of your registration, please check your spam or junk folders and set your spam filter to allow incoming emails from Peabody. If you still haven’t received the email after checking here, please contact email@example.com and our team will be able to help you.