Hainton Close is a two bedroom, duplex house with front and rear garden in Tower Hamlets. The approximate size of the property is 76 sq. m. and the time remaining on the lease is 78 years (please note a lease extension maybe required).
There are good transport links with Whitechapel Station (Overground and Underground) and Shadwell Station (Overground & DLR) within a five-minute walk from the house.
A great selection of amenities are located along Commercial Road. A range of shops, cafes and restaurants are located within close proximity of the property.
- Nearest Railway Station: Shadwell and Whitechapel Stations
- Bus Routes Nearby: 115, 135, DLR and N550
The property comprises:
- Entrance: Hallway with two large storage cupboards and private entrance leading to...
- Living Room: Spacious lounge with lots of natural light and access to rear terrace. Engineered wooden flooring.
- Kitchen Beige wood units with white worktop and tiled back splash. Integrated appliances. Engineered wooden flooring.
- Bedroom One: Double bedroom. Woolmix carpeted flooring.
- Bedroom Two: Double bedroom. Woolmix carpeted flooring.
- Bathroom:White suite comprising panelled bath with shower head, WC and hand wash basin with mirror above, white fully tiled walls and chrome heated towel rail. Ceramic tiled flooring.
- Outside: Front and rear gardenand secure cycle storage.
Total floor area approx. 76 sq. metres
This assumption is made based on a household income with no loans or credit card balances. If you have a lower household income than shown, then higher deposit savings will be required.
These particulars are of opinion only, are intended to give a fair description and do not form the basis of a contract. The descriptions and all other information are believed to be correct as of June 2019.
What happens after I register my interest?
After registering your interest for a Peabody home, you will receive an email confirmation from us. The email will confirm what you need to do next to secure a property viewing which includes completing a financial assessment with a mortgage advisor and completing the Shared Ownership Application Form.
If you don’t receive this email within an hour of your registration, please check your spam or junk folders and set your spam filter to allow incoming emails from Peabody. If you still haven’t received the email after checking here, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and our team will be able to help you.