Viewing Date: Saturday 20th July
Register your interest to book viewing online.
Hallington Court is a stunning, one-bedroom, third floor apartment with a balcony, bike storage and private underground parking. The property is located in a nine storey apartment block and has an approximate size of 56 sq. meters. The time remaining on the lease is 122 years.
There are good transport links with Stanmore station 0.7 miles away and Edgware Station 0.9 miles away. There are bus connections at Willow Court 0.1 miles away from Hallington Court. Local buses serve the area and the night buses links to Central London locations.
A great selection of amenities are located 0.8 miles. A range of shops, cafes and restaurants are located within close proximity of the property.
- Nearest Railway Station: Stanmore Station - Jubilee Line Underground& Edgware Station - Northern Line
- Bus Routes Nearby: Bus routes 142 & 642 from Willow Court bus stop
The property located on the third floor comprises:
- Entrance: Hallway with an airing cupboard and video entry phone system leading to…
- Living Room/Kitchen (2.4m x 3.6m): Spacious lounge, with floor to ceiling windows, access to balcony and lots of natural light, leading to a modern open plan kitchen. Wooden flooring.
- Kitchen: Light grey, gloss wall units with cream worktop and plinth splashback. Integrated stainless-steel appliances; oven & hob. Wooden flooring.
- Bedroom One (4.6m x 3.4m): Double bedroom. Woolmix carpeted flooring.
- Bathroom with WC (2.4m x 2.0m): White suite, comprising panelled bath with shower head, WC and hand washbasin. Full height tiling around the bath. Tiled flooring.
- Outside: Private balcony (2.9m x 1.7m) and large communal area, which runs events for the local community throughout the year. Underground secured parking space and cycle storage
Overall Property: 56 sq. m.
This assumption is made based on a household income with no loans or credit card balances. If you have a lower household income than shown, then higher deposit savings will be required.
These particulars are of opinion only, are intended to give a fair description and do not form the basis of a contract. The descriptions and all other information are believed to be correct as of July 2019.
What happens after I register my interest?
After registering your interest for a Peabody home, you will receive an email confirmation from us. The email will confirm what you need to do next to secure a property viewing which includes completing a financial assessment with a mortgage advisor and completing the Shared Ownership Application Form.
If you don’t receive this email within an hour of your registration, please check your spam or junk folders and set your spam filter to allow incoming emails from Peabody. If you still haven’t received the email after checking here, please contact Peabody.email@example.com and our team will be able to help you.