Hallington Court is a stunning, one bedroom, third floor apartment with a balcony, bike storage and private underground parking . The property is located in a nine storey apartment block and has an approximate size of 55 m2. The time remaining on the lease is 122 years.
There are good transport links with Stanmore station 0.6 miles away with direct links into Bank and Edgware Station 1 mile away. As well as local bus connections at Willow Court 0.1 miles away from Hallington Court.
A great selection of amenities are located 0.8 miles. A range of shops, cafes and restaurants are located within close proximity of the property.
- Nearest Railway Station: Stanmore Station - Serves Central Line Underground (0.6 miles)
- Bus Routes Nearby: Bus routes 142 & 642 from Willow Court bus stop
The property located on the second floor comprises:
- Entrance: Hallway with an airing cupboard and video entry phone system leading to…
- Living Room (4.5m x 3.4m): Spacious lounge, with floor to ceiling windows, access to balcony and lots of natural light, leading to a modern open plan kitchen. Wooden flooring.
- Kitchen (1.6m x 2.1m): Light grey, gloss wall units with cream worktop and plinth splashback. Integrated stainless-steel appliances; aven & hob. Wooden flooring.
- Bedroom (2.8m x 5.1m): Double bedroom with storage room. Woolmix carpeted flooring.
- Bathroom with WC (2.6m x 2.1m): White suite, comprising panelled bath with shower head, WC and hand washbasin. Full height tiling around the bath. Tiled flooring.
- Outside: Private balcony and large communal area, which runs events for the local community throughout the year.
Overall Property: 55 sq. m.
These particulars are of opinion only, are intended to give a fair description and do not form the basis of a contract. The descriptions and all other information are believed to be correct as at February 2019.