Hardy Court is a stunning, one bedroom, ground floor apartment with a private patio area. The property is located in a three-storey apartment block. The approximate size of the property is 46 sq. m. and the time remaining on the lease is 121 years.
There are good transport links with Archway Underground Station just 0.6 miles away. Local and night buses provide links to Central London locations.
A great selection of amenities are located along Hornsey Road. A range of shops, cafes and restaurants are located within close proximity of the property.
- Nearest Station: Archway Underground Station (Zone 2/3)
- Bus Routes Nearby: 41 and N41 (0.3 miles)
The property comprises:
- Entrance:Hallway with two large cupboards and entry phone system leading to;
- Living Room / Kitchen (5.2m x 4.0m): Spacious lounge with lots of natural light and door to patio. Laminated wooden flooring. Leading to a modern open plan kitchen.
- Kitchen: Grey wall units with stone white worktop and plinth. Integrated appliances; fridge-freezer, washing machine - tumble dryer, oven and extractor fan. Laminated flooring.
- Bedroom One (4.0m x 3.3m): Double bedroom with fitted wardrobe and door to patio. Carpeted flooring.
- Bathroom: White suite comprising panelled bath with shower head, WC, hand wash basin with mirror above and shower cabinet with light sensor, white partially tiled walls and chrome heated towel rail. Tiled flooring.
- Outside: Private patio area and secure cycle storage
Total floor area approx. 46 m2
This assumption is made based on a household income with no loans or credit card balances. If you have a lower household income than shown, then higher deposit savings will be required.
These particulars are of opinion only, are intended to give a fair description and do not form the basis of a contract. The descriptions and all other information are believed to be correct as of July 2019.
What happens after I register my interest?
After registering your interest for a Peabody home, you will receive an email confirmation from us. The email will confirm what you need to do next to secure a property viewing which includes completing a financial assessment with a mortgage advisor and completing the Shared Ownership Application Form.
If you don’t receive this email within an hour of your registration, please check your spam or junk folders and set your spam filter to allow incoming emails from Peabody. If you still haven’t received the email after checking here, please contact Peabody.firstname.lastname@example.org and our team will be able to help you.