Share Price (40%) - £144,000 Full Value Price - £360,000
The Havelock Court property is a purpose-built second floor flat in athree storey block located on Naylor Road. The lease remaining on the property is 86 years.
There are good transport links with Queens Road Peckham 0.3 miles away, served by National Rail and London Overground and linking to Clapham Junction in 21 minutes, which has links to Central London and Brighton.
A good selection of amenities is located 0.4 miles away along the Peckham High Street, with a range of restaurants and cafes. For leisure and enjoyment Burgess Park is within 1.3 miles, and is the largest park in south London with tennis courts, a sports centre and football pitch facilities.
- Nearest Station: Queens Road Peckham (zone 2) National Rail and London Overground.
- Bus Routes Nearby: 36, 136, 171, 177, 436, N89 and N136 stop at Carlton Grove (Stop QC).
The property located on the second floor comprises:
- Entrance: Hallway with three large cupboards and entry phone system leading to...
- Living Room: Spacious living area, with lots of natural light, open plan to kitchen. Beige carpeted flooring
- Kitchen: Beech /Wood effect base and wall units with black worktop and tile back splash. Integrated stainless steel oven, hob and extractor fan. Freestanding fridge freezer and washing machine. Linoleum flooring.
- Bedroom 1: Double Bedroom with built-in wardrobe. Wool mix carpeted flooring.
- Bedroom 2: Double Bedroom. Woolmix Carpeted flooring
- Bathroom: White suite comprising panelled bath with shower over, WC and hand washbasin with mirror over. Full height tiling around the bath. Lino flooring.
- Outside: Parking and Communal Cycle Storage